Monday, September 6, 2010

Back Home

I'm finally back to the great place of Cedar City and I feel like I came home! It definitely isn't the same as it once was, but it is still wonderful!!! This year I am living in Mandalay Apartments. I have 3 other roommates who I get along with greatly! I was worried that I wouldn't fit in at all because I am so much older than everyone else, but it doesn't seem like too much of an issue. Well, besides the fact that I am surrounded by 18 year old boys. It will make dating a challenge, but I am up for the task. That is if I have time this semester! I am taking 6 classes (18 credits) and I have no idea why I ever thought that was a good idea. I have Intro to Law, Planning and Probate Law, Case Prep, Legal Ethics, Research and Writing, and Art History of the 19th Century. I really want to make sure that I can get thru the Paralegal program in the 2 years so I am taking all 5 classes that are offered this semester. Plus art history because I just love it!!! I got my old job back working as a mentor for the First Year Seminar class. I feel even older being surrounded by freshman 4 times a week, but it's a paycheck and a pretty easy job. I am so happy being back in Cedar and back in school. I know that this was totally the right choice for me and I am meant to be here. I'll be back in West Valley in October sometime for my birthday, but I'm not sure when that will be. For now I am just going to stay busy with homework and having fun!!!

No comments: